TeamworkIQ Messages is a powerful real-time messaging, chat, commenting and file sharing feature that's available in our free trial and some of our paid subscription plans.
How To Add, Edit and Delete Messages
Start a Message Stream for a Task or Process
- Click the [+] message icon for a task, then type and send a message.
Add a Message to a Message Stream
- Type a message then click the Send (paper airplane) icon or press enter.
TIP: If you want to include line breaks in your message press [Shift] + [Enter] to add a line break.
Edit a Message
You may edit any message you posted. Other people may not edit messages you posted.
To edit a message:
- Click the ... menu for the message and select Edit.
- Update your message and click Save.
Delete a Message
You may delete any message you posted. Other people may not delete messages you posted.
To delete a message:
- Click the ... menu for the message and select Delete to remove the message.
Deleted messages are hidden from view. Audit trails will retain deleted message data.
- Start a Task Message Stream
- Add a message to a Task Message Stream
- Edit a message in a Task Message Stream
- Delete a message from a Task Message Stream
- Create "actionable messages"
- @Mention someone in a message
- Flag a message or Unflag a message
- Add a comment or note to a task
- Attach a file to a message
- View actionable messages for a Process
- View all messages for a Process
- Message streams security