TeamworkIQ Messages is a powerful real-time chat, messaging and file sharing feature that's available in your free trial and some of our paid subscription plans.
How To Attach Files to a Message
To attach files to messages,
- Click the Attach File icon (paperclip) and select a file from your computer.
- Drag and drop a file into where you type a message.
- Copy and paste an image. How? Take a screenshot or copy an image to your clipboard, then click into the message input box and paste the image.
If you attach images, they appear as clickable thumbnails.
If you attach files, the clickable file name appears.
In either case, files can be downloaded and viewed.
Click on an image or file to preview or download it.
How To Delete Files from a Message
To remove a file or an image from a Message:
- Select Edit from the ... menu for the message
- Click ⓧ to remove the image.
- Start a Task Message Stream
- Add a message to a Task Message Stream
- Edit a message in a Task Message Stream
- Delete a message from a Task Message Stream
- Create "actionable messages"
- @Mention someone in a message
- Flag a message or Unflag a message
- Add a comment or note to a task
- Attach a file to a message
- View actionable messages for a Process
- View all messages for a Process
- Message streams security